This is the statement of general policy and arrangements for FRC Construction Ltd.
We are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance by implementing an Environmental Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 14001.
It is our policy to:
• Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources
• Using water based biodegradable release agents where possible.
• Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible
• Dispose of waste safely and legally
• Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical
• Work with environmentally responsible suppliers
• Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution
• Investment into using HVO and EV power instead of fossil fuels in our equipment where practical
We will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environment aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress against these.
We are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance.
We will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
Last reviewed: 07 June 2023